Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Moderator moi? Never!

For heavens' sake lads, the comments just come into my e-mail and I publish them all. Look at it this way, pretend I am a newspaper editor. All the reporters file their stories, and I have a look at them and publish them verbatim. If I have failed to publish any comments, please do let me know. If, however, you're being derogatory to the Duck-billed Platypus or the Lesser Echidna, you're post will not only be deleted, but you will be black-balled by the Strange Mammal Foundation, of which I am the Head Vertebrate. Keep posting. PS: I am looking for someone to write news snippets (gossipy or newsy) from the city in which they live. If anyone out there wants to do so, please let me know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fascist!

ghoweljlsfqwef said...

That is one lame-ass excuse! This is the sort of thing you would hear ME governments tell editor-in-chiefs in their annual "don't fuck up or we'll jail you" memos; "Big brother is here for YOU, to make sure YOU don't get into trouble."

Moderation has to end we promise we won't say anything that'll get you into trouble. Scouts honor ;-)

Anonymous said...

Mr Williams, you say that you consider yourself a liberal in thought and action. The fact that you have to approve comments before putting them up shows that you are no liberal. The esteemed mussolini is being nice to you by calling you a fascist. you are as bad as the republicans. what are you afraid of? And why haven't you put up new any new posts? I enjoy reading them, by the way.