Thursday, November 1, 2007

Portrait of a Lady - 8

he pig is on holiday. The farm is in disarray. So the other animals decided to take charge. The sloth was elected to lead the lesser animals. He tried, but was an abysmal failure. The pompous bull snorted and took charge, but his tail kept getting in the way. The mouse twitched anxiously, the mule nodded wisely. The donkey brayed loudly, and everyone was forced to listen. The peacock played with her nails. It was degeneration without the decadence… everyone masturbated, but no one achieved an orgasm. Disgusted they dispersed, with promises to meet again.

Only the vulture smirked… once it feeds on the carrion, it will move on to a better farm.

But I am trapped here. There is no way out. One day I will become like them – I will scratch my belly, toss my mane, and hoot idiotically. But maybe, if I’m lucky, I’ll at least achieve an orgasm.

No comments: